Hello, I am a 13 year old programmer with a little under a year of experience. Currently, I have made a few mediocre games, and realize that I need a team project to work on. I would like to create a simple game in which you are in a middle school, and there are a series of themed mini-games. Some Ideas so far are:Locker
jam- Your locker jammed, press buttons repeatedly to un-jam.Paper pickup
- You dropped your papers, press the appropriate letter to pick up a paper each.Rush to class
- You are late to class, rush down the hallway and dodge people.
So for just a mini-game game, I would say we would work about a month on it. I want this game to be either 8, 16, or 32 bit, just to give the 2d game some feeling, and make our rendering job easier.
But, I am only 1 person, who handles threads, updates, basic layout of our code, that sort of thing. I need someone who could do at least one of the following:Graphics Specialist
- A person who can help with rendering, and pixel art. As a bonus, if you could do pixel art, that would be great as well. I just need a person to craft all of the code that renders.Programmer
- A person that has the same job as me, to program all of the logic, and updating. This is the core of the game.Sound Specialist
- A person who makes sound files (using preferably audacity). You get to make all of the sounds like being hurt, etc.
I handle Programming, and some graphics.
EDIT: Removed uncalled for text.
All that I ask from all is that you contribute to the idea, and have some experience. I you are still learning, don't sweat it! I can teach you, and then together we can make this game!SPECS
Must use eclipse
Must use email primarily
Must know common knowledge of java (The more the merrier, but you only need a little experience)
The ability to work together
AND MOST IMPORTANT : Please email me (email@example.com) a sample project! Assignment: In slick2d or lwjgl (if you can do lwjgl, you will pick slick right up), write a game where a ship shoots projectiles at you, and you must dodge all of them. There should be a menu with a play button, and a game. If you die, there should be a death screen, and restart the game.
Interested? All I need is this application posted on this form or to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
(aka the time you have been coding in java (must be >= 10 months))SKYPE NAME
(we will coordinate through skype and email, speaking of which...)EMAILING ADDRESSI LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!