Actions are described here:
bla bla bla VERY NICE STUFF bla bla bla
Thanks a lot for that!
What I was pondering was how hard it would be to do something like this:
- I click a button on my stage (like "Start Game")
- Then I activate some actions that makes the entire stage fade out
- Then only when the fade-out is complete, does it start the game
How do you intend one does that with your system? If you would be so kind as to maybe just explain in short pseudo-steps, sort of like:
- Make a boolean in your stage
- Use a listener and @Override touchUp to change the boolean
- (somehow) apply an action that fades out the entire stage
- Change to game-screenEDIT:
Oh, wait...I see. You already said that. run() EDIT 2:
Dude, this is AWESOME! I'm so sorry I compared this to Swing. I mean...it's...I'M SO SORRY!