We have released our second indie game, Battle of the Pucks:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lifemakers.battle_of_the_pucks
The goal is simple: propel your pucks so they ram your opponent's pucks out of the board! And, whenever you score—drive their puck(s) off but don't lose any of your own—you get to push again! It's an addictive blend of air hockey, curling, shuffleboard, pool... and even checkers (the "Chapayev" checkers game popular in Russia).
• Realistic "pucks on ice" physics
• Play against another human (on the same device) or an AI—or, watch two AIs battle each other
• 50 play boards, 5 unlockable levels
• Four AI difficulty settings, the default being Adaptive AI
• Customizable colors
• Various records kept for review
• Your best shots are recorded—and can be replayed
Despite the simple rules, it takes time to master the skill of propelling your pucks with the exact required force and direction. And it takes strategy and foresight to not only score but create positions that are difficult for your opponent.
Comments/reviews will be highly appreciated!