is a game influenced by 90s shmups games,winner audience choice award TGA 2016
I have always loved shoot em up game genre when i was a kid,I loved the weird looking aliens in every
shmups game, i always felt sad when game ends and the lack of modifying the plane or spacecraft I
wanted an infinite gameplay with maximum shooting and destruction & customization ,so i made Spatium Wars.
Game made using java2D , i have used easyogg to stream .ogg files & Slick util to play .wav files.
All Spaceships ,aliens and GUIS sprites are made in Blender. Game Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/v/0NmpYO6x6R8?version=3&hl=en_US&start= Game features
- Upgrade and configure 12 spaceships
- Collect many types of items.(Health,Shield,Fuel,Weapons...)
- Trade packs at the Spatium Store and buy & sell items to get money to upgrade your spaceship.
- Play against more than 200 alien species.
- The game will adapt to your playing , the stronger you get ,the more challenging it gets.
- the more aggressively you play , the more stamina points you get, once stamina is full unleash your superWeapon and exterminate all the invaders.
Download the full game for free : https://amg.itch.io/spatium-warsSome ScreenShots :