Thanks for your constructive comments !
Let's try to answer to them.
- First, I thought the game was too easy when I was testing it. But perhaps movements are too "shaky" !
I will try to make them more stable and less fast. A kind of "anti-shake" system.
- The fact about going fast is due to some gaps that can be tooo big. I will add some checks to ensure that gaps can't be too big.
Less big gaps + anti-shake system will surely solve most of the gameplay problems !
- Powerups are quite rare because I wanted to have a first "clean" version with not too big scores. So now, I will add one or two more powerups, less powerful than the heart-shield one. And this last one will be a bit less rare.
- I don't want the music to be a complete pain (despite the fact I composed it to be a pain
), I plan to add a softer music (a bit less meowy) to prevent your ears from bleeding when playing too much.
- For the ads on the retry page, it was already a question in my mind. I think a banner appearing randomly during the game and only for a few seconds would be less intrusive and less error-clicking.
Next update will come at the beginning of the week !