I'm currently working on a RTS called "Clash Tune".
The main idea is to have customizable armies, so you can create units like in any rpg game, with a skill tree and all stuffs.
The game is in heavy development and at an early stage.
Here is a little screenshot :
older screenshots :
nightly build : http://clashtune.com/download/currently runs under Win7 32/64, MacOS and Linux
for tests (& more...) purposes, I created a channel on freenode.server : irc.freenode.net
port : 6667
channel : #clashtune
I'll often be there so if you want to discuss about it and try the game, you are welcome !* 2014/02/10
Graphics updated and matchmaking server.
Try "internet" in "clash !" menu and meet other players !* 2013/12/19
Major Graphics & Physics improvements !
- new physic engine, hand-written and totally deterministic
- soft cel shading & bloom
- new volumetric grass
- and other fancy graphic stuffs* 2013/12/06
Network now seems stabilized !
- better stability and synchronization
- auto-adaptation to network latency
- some new fancy effects (eg. cel shading) and more to come* 2013/11/12
Still in heavy network development !
- new synchronization screen when waiting for other players
- you can now add grass in map editor* 2013/11/03
Now entering in network tests. Help wanted & appreciated !
- new ui still in progress
- lots of major network bugs fixed !* 2013/10/29
- ui update
- credits added* 2013/10/28
Linux support available !
- new ui in progress
- some major bugs corrected
- memory improvements* 2013/10/24
Graphics update !
- shadows & lighting system
- day/night cycles
- volumetric grass
- lot of bugs fixed & new improvements* 2013/10/11
- Mac version !!! Thanks to SHC, the game now works on MacOS. Woopee !
- simple shadows (waiting for shadow mapping in libgdx soon...)* 2013/10/10
New build arrived !
Major changes :
- 3D replaced 2D
- new army editor
- added blocks editor
- new ability : you can stack units (to create vehicules, horses, or stupidly high stacks)
- lots of bugs and improvements
- still a looooong way to go !
Don't hesitate to leave comments, ideas or any words related !