- full screen mode option, it is hard to use if you have higher resolution on the desktop
- the text file is more fun to read that the simulation, add buttons at the top that will list "civilizations", "planets", "history" and just display there the text.
- the text next to planet is hard to grasp, maybe start each sentence with * or -? And maybe make the titles (like Lifeform and notes:) a different colour and/old bold.
- when there is more than one event per turn only last is displayed. I don't know how it could be improved.
- make important events, like emergence of a new species, flashy. Maybe show a picture of these? Anyway, make sure that this even is always displayed, because I lost track of one civilzation and got confused (until I read the text file).
- there should be an info when you hover your mouse over a certain icon on a planet.
- the icons at the top of the planet (coins, ships, science bulbs) are completely mysterious.
- each civilization should have a flag, it should be displayed over their planets (right now it is a mystery who owns what unless you read all the texts carefully.
- when a planet has a lot of events not all fit on the screen (need some "scroll" feature, or even better, make "details" button next to a planer which will open a page with all the information.
- there should be more "biological" events. More than one spiece existing at the same time. More lifeforms at once.
- there should be slower development of races. Like, there should exist a primitive race without flight capabilities for many turns. Right now a race suddenly appear and they start with spaceflight, which is a bit weird.
- there should be more "cities" events. These civilizations always build laboratories and military bass immediately after colonization, without any notion of making the houses of the new planet
Overall, as a player I enjoyed it and was glad someone coded it
The premise and mood is generally OK, the most desired is the improvement of the interface. I hope you improve it and release next version soon