update:ok the menu bug is fixed, the game is playable!
I released a beta version of eXo, the game I've been working on for the past time.
The year is 4096 and all hell just broke loose. Xenophobia got the upper hand, and now all races in the known galaxy are at war. Cruisers are cruising, lasers are blasting and aliens are screaming. There is no surrender, only extermination or victory!Features:
- snappy action-oriented space strategy
- easy to control, easy to learn to play
- emergent, challenging AI
- many different sectors to conquer, from tiny to huge, offering many different challenges
- difficulty setting ranging from easy to extreme (a.k.a. impossible)
- friendly for your privacy & wallet: this app does not gather personal information and is 100% free (ad supported)Download it from the play store here
and let me know what you think!
It is based on a Java4K entry
of mine called Galactic Conquest, and developed for Android & Windows (for now) using LibGDX. Graphics & sound effects are homebrew, music is a royalty free purchase.
Find some more info on the eXo page
, or follow development on my blog