The game Blocked is inspired by Minecraft and Lemmings.
Your goal is to get the Walker from one door to the next. To do this there are several blocks you can use.
There are 11 levels and 5 blocks you can use now. In total there are 10 blocks.
A screenshot of the game.
And a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xzr3161ZEo&feature=plcp
Download now: http://gamejolt.com/games/puzzle/blocked/9970/
I would really like to get this game onto steam greenlight. However, this will cost me 100 dollars. To collect that amount I have started an Indiegogo project. I would greatly apreciate it if anyone donated some money to get this game going. You can find my game over here: http://www.indiegogo.com/Blocked?c=home&a=1722772
- Added several new levels
- Added names for levels
- Improved mouse usage
- Added stairs
- Changed ai
- Changed windows size to fit 99% of the people
- Changed all levels to new size
- Changed block size to 16 by 16
- Changed level size again
- Window now has several sizes
- Retextured all the blocks
- Resized all the menu's
- Retextured the walker
- Movement speed is no longer changed by pc quality
- Stone now costs 15
- Improved block placeability
- Bug fixes
- First version