I finally got some free time over the holidays and was intrigued by the latest Lost Garden
prototyping challenge so decided to give it a go.
Click to try:
- Just click after selecting a shape type to add primitives.
- You can re-order primitives by dragging them in the list.
- Ordering is important for holes and primitives with co-planar faces.
- Holes effect shapes below them.
- Co-planar faces are draw in the order they appear in the list.
- Re-size a primitive using the handles after selecting a shape.
- Move a shape left/right, front/back by dragging the top face.
- Move a shape left/right, up/down by dragging the front face.
- The color palette can be changed by double clicking on a color.
- Models are saved/shared by URL.
Let me know what you think, particularly if the modeling operations (moving/re-sizing) seem intuitive.