Yeee haw! Another great version of the game.
The latest findings -
- When you delete a pilot, you should probably have a confirmation dialog or such.
- Maybe add a password or something to keep other pilots from playing your ship.
- When things explode, it would be nice if the particles would stop when they hit a wall rather than go behind it.
- Its definately time to add more sounds!
-- Explosions (different types)
-- Door activations
- Cargo Run: Great hidden areas!
- U-Bend: Really niffty idea about going in the water. I did discover I could earn negative money. Somehow I damaged my ship and it wanted to fix it. This caused me to end up with a negative balance.
- Is there anyway to see how damaged your ship is?
- Where did the shield meter go?
- When there isn't any cargo to pickup, it would look better if you removed the orange square. For levels which you pickup people and such, obviously put it back.
- How do the repair costs work? Does the ship lose manuerverability or shoot less or such when its damaged? Are you going to put an indicator to show where the ship is damaged?
- Check Point Racer: You can cheat and beat the level, because when you collect the next blue circle it adds more time. Just run out of time and then collect the 4'th, then 5'th one to win.
- If you back out to the pilot selection screen and choose a new pilot, it will still show the accomplishments of the old pilot in the level select screen. Ie pilot 1 finished level X. Make a new pilot then play him and it will show he also finished that level.
- When I went to play Rocky IV, everything went into slow motion. I opened the task manager and for some reason just opening it, fixed the problem. I had just bought radar at then end of the level before. It also caused the level select to be slow. This was pretty inconsistent and I could make it do it off and on.
- Have you thought of a switch weapons button? Maybe the lazer has super long range, but isn't as strong. So you'd want to switch weapons, depending on how close you are to an enemy. Maybe missiles can hurt you if they explode too close.
- Time to add something to the credits screen.