I was hoping to have some time to update it again this weekend, but it looks like I won't.
In the meantime, here's a preview of a new look I tried, to fit with the maroon colour scheme of the GTG's GDC CD (...XYZ
EDIT: screenshot removed
The "developers" section will contain info on:
- link to JGO
- how to webstart your games
- submission guidelines
- ...any other useful things that people suggest...
The "java" section will contain info on:
- how to get the latest version of java
- what webstart does for you, the player
- what the latest version of java is (i.e. not 1.5
) and how to check you've got the latest version
I haven't worked out how to sort the games yet. I can't think of an grouping that makes sense to people browsing the pages AND lets you easily put "work in progress" games that are playable but have no graphics next to things like Flying Guns or Wurm without the "in-progress" games looking utter ****.