Forum page: http://grexengine.com/forums/index.php?s=62d1cb825d72ec29347710d50f7bc4ba&act=ST&f=2&t=15&st=0#entry18
- Missions system: you have to earn a minimum amount of cash on the missions you have access to in order to unlock new missions - and these let you earn more cash etc etc...
- A lot more challenging...
- Levels aren't random any more - now they are sem-random, with more consistency from game to game
- Nicer graphics
I'm currently writing more missions, and if I get lucky with spare time I should be able to release them at the end of this week. You may have noticed that there's also references to the "Area" you are in; I have a few other partially completed Areas, with each Area introducing new physics systems, different control systems, different "themes" etc.
Oh, and watch out for the asteroids...hit one of them and its Game-Over, no matter how many lives you had...
- Text flows beyond the text boxes in several places
- Some of the menus are butt-ugly
- Sometimes - about one time in ten - java's focus model doesn't let you use the keyboard. This means that you get stuck when it comes time to enter your name.
- The window is always about 65 pixels too narrow and short - this might be a bug in Java's setSize() method?
- When the mines move in parallel lines, some disappear and don't come back