Just wanted to let you know that we've received a lot of feed back on the fist early preview/tech-demo release of MegacorpsOnline. It has been downloaded in more than 1100 copies during the time it has been available (less than a month).
However we are working towards the next release. Some of changes for next release are going to be:
* Inclusion of Java Webstart
* A new level - designed for fast death match games
* Kicking up the FPS some notches
* Improved mouse handling
* Improved menu system
* Fullscreen mode
* Highly increased net capabilities (almost total rewrite of network parts)
* Bug fixes
* New cgShader profile to fix artefacts on ATI cards
The current demo is using cgShader profile VP20, which seems to be supported only by NVidia and results in rendering artefacts on ATI cards.
Keep on testing the current tech-demo and get back to us with your feedback and other changes you want to see in the game.http://www.megacorpsonline.com