- Still getting that single jar appearing multiple times in the list bug
I never managed to see it before people stopped being able to reproduce it
, so I'll login as admin and try and administer your game, in the hope of seeing it now
- JNLP has an additional resources section for JVM arguments, I'm not sure this will work?
I don't think any game has yet tried it, but it's been implemented to spec (although...maybe I've removed the JVM-arg box?)
- Native libs are never "any OS", might aswell remove that option from the combo
Well, I wasn't 100% sure
, but easy enough to put back later if it turns out to be wrong
- System property setting - how do I set a custom system property?
If you mean the prefixed "always allowed" properties, let me know and I'll add a GUI option for them. I didn't want to confuse people too much, and very few poeple use custom properties
- Everything seems really really really slow (is there something going on server wise?)
It's in Sweden, I belive, but lightning fast from here (Brighton). Maybe your ISP may be having connectivity issues?
- Can we please have the server resize the images for us?
Now that it's post-processing every image anyway, I suppose it ought to be pretty trivial
. Yes, added to todo list...