I'd like to know your feedback regarding a 3D shoot game i created with m3g.http://cazapool3d.sourceforge.net/mobipool3d/3DShoot4_DivXCodec.avi
It's not even an alpha version, and the purpose is not to release it.
My goal is to have a POC (Proof Of Concept).
My game library can handle:
* Near front collision (Avatar)
* Far front collision (shoot)
* Height collision (Terrain following)
* 3D avatar
* Avatar animation
- M3G object
* m3g object loading
* define 'default height position' according to terrain
* object animation
* Doom Style camera
* Rotation around object camera
* Tiled map generator (Wall/Floor/Roof/etc...)
* Transparent billboard generator
* Image overlay (on the top of the rendered world)
* Bitmap fonts
* FX Sound
* Splash screen
* High score saving/loading
* Configuration saving/loading
* Image scaling
This game library is very generic, almost everything is Abstract and require few things to implement to make any kind of 3D game.
I'd like to know your feedback and ideas in order to enhance it.
thanks a lot,