iWin is seeking a Senior Java Game Developer to develop top quality games and community features for our web sites. The Senior Java Game Developer will work closely with other engineers, producers, artists, game designers, and musicians to create compelling, feature-rich games as well as develop and maintain the iWin game SDK.
* Create single- and multi-player Java game applets from conception to launch
* Create server-side features and tools
* Design APIs incorporating public shared libraries for developing games
* Develop new tools and processes to facilitate deployment, art, sound, and testing
* Support external developers
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in developing games or multimedia/community frameworks
* Excellent Java development skills
* Experience in consumer application development, GUI, memory management, threading, databases, and networking
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a self-directed manner
* Must be organized, systematic, punctual, and goal-oriented
* Strong working knowledge of Flash
* Solid understanding of how to optimize file sizes and performance
* Passion for games
iWin is a leading developer and publisher of online casual games for the mass market. The company offers free games, premium download games and skill-based games through its web sites www.iwin.com
. iWin also distributes its games through several leading web properties including Yahoo, Real Networks, MSN, Shockwave and AOL. In 2004, iWin produced Jewel Quest, a Finalist for the 2004 Billboard Digital Entertainment Awards as Downloadable Game of the Year.
iWin is a profitable and rapidly growing company with a workforce of 30 people. iWin offers a creative, entrepreneurial environment with benefits including paid time off, stock options, 401 (k) and medical/dental.
Send your resume to email@example.com
if you're interested in applying for this position.