Come play a leading role in the growth of the Walt Disney Internet Group, WDIG, the online division of the Walt Disney Company. WDIG consists of many of the Web's most popular sites and services, including Disney.com, ABC.com, ABCNews.com, ESPN.com, FamilyFun.com, Movies.com and our own portal, Go.com. Join WDIG and be a part of the team that makes ideas come to life! WDIG provides a leading Internet web guide, e-commerce, Internet services, and the best content on the web!
The Disney Mobile Studios team is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to assist with the quality assurance (QA) process for our wireless games and applications. Responsibilities of this position include working with the internal creative team, external developers and QA vendors to manage the product development and QA process to ensure timely delivery of a quality Disney product.Responsibilities:
* Working with the internal creative team, external developers and QA timelines to ensure timely delivery of a quality product.
* Coordinating quality approvals through the third party developers and internal/external creative teams.
* Tracking bug reporting with various developers, porting developers, QA vendors, and carriers.
* Managing delivery of the product to our Submissions team.
* Testing products before and after delivery to carriers/partners.
* Troubleshooting any problems and managing bugs and fixes that are required for the product to function properly.
* Submitting and tracking of games and application where needed.
* Developing QA roadmaps and timelines.
* Foreseeing/solving bottlenecks in the product development and QA processes.Qualifications:
* Interest in wireless games and applications a must
* Game development experience or previous QA Lead a plus
* Knowledge of wireless technologies, industry and wireless market trends a plus
* Strong computer skills - proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and PhotoshopSpecific Skills Required:
* Strong analytical abilities; experience in statistical reporting and analysis
* Self starter; ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
* Able to properly coordinate testing schedules to meet multiple deadlines
* Initiative and quick learner with a flexible attitude to cope within a rapidly changing arena
* Demonstrated leadership and ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational abilities
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Customer care and quality focused
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.comPlease reference the following in the subject line of the email: WDIGGAMEQALEAD
We regret that we will only be able to respond to those applicants whose qualifications meet our interest. EOE