Come play a leading role in the growth of the Walt Disney Internet Group, WDIG, the online division of the Walt Disney Company. WDIG consists of many of the Web's most popular sites and services, including Disney.com, ABC.com, ABCNews.com, ESPN.com, FamilyFun.com, Movies.com and our own portal, Go.com. Join WDIG and be a part of the team that makes ideas come to life! WDIG provides a leading Internet web guide, e-commerce, Internet services, and the best content on the web!
The Disney Mobile Studios team is looking for several Quality Assurance Test Engineers to assist with the quality assurance (QA) process for our wireless games and applications. The duties of these positions include working with the internal creative team and external developers on managing the product development/QA processes to ensure timely delivery of a quality Disney product.Responsibilities:
* Tracking bug reporting with various developers, porting developers and carriers.
* Testing products before and after delivery to carriers/partners.
* Managing any problems, bugs, and fixes that are required for the product to function properly.Qualifications:
* Interest in wireless games and applications a must
* Previous QA experience a plus
* Knowledge of wireless technologies a plus
* Strong computer skills - proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and PhotoshopSpecific Skills Required:
* Strong analytical abilities
* Self starter; ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
* Initiative and quick learner with a flexible attitude to cope within a rapidly changing arena
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational abilities
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Customer care and quality focused
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please reference the following in the subject line of the email: WDIGGAMEQATESTENG
We regret that we will only be able to respond to those applicants whose qualifications meet our interest. EOE