Unfortunately it's a laptop.
I'm very happy with this machine (Toshiba Satellite 2800-400), but I do have a few complaints:
1. WinME sucks
2. It only has an 8MB graphics system
3. The battery monitoring app misbehaves - when it says 41% remaining you actually have 1% remaining...
4. Toshiba's driver support is pretty dire
5. WinME sucks
6. The modem is a Lucent WinModem
7. You can direct video out to a TV, but it disables that function if you try to play a DVD!
8. WinME sucks
9. S3's OpenGL support is IMHO pretty dire
My desktop currently has a 32MB GeForce256 in it, but I'm going to buy a whole new machine as soon as Doom3 comes out.
So I'm rather living in the stone age. Well, three years ago or so anyway...