I'm proud to announce a new JTGL release: version 0.76
Java Tiny Gfx Library (JTGL) is a graphic fundation framework (a graphics/gaming api) that will allow easy deployment/porting of applications/games on many environments: AWT/Swing/SuperWaba(Palm/PocketPC)/J2ME(MIDP1&2)/ExEn/DoJa,Nokia,Siemens ,Motorola,etc..
- OpenSource project with comercial friendly license (LGPL)
- Full Apache Ant based extensible build system.
- Escalable/available from cellphones and up
- Gaming package nearly compatible and based from Midp2
- Generic Input framework
- Extension framework for media/device access
- Available ports:
- Awt,Swing,SwingWT (partially)
- J2ME: Midp1 (Enhanced for Siemens & Nokia Apis) & Midp2
- ExEn (partially)
- SuperWaba (near complete) (Palm & PocketPC, and soon Symbian 6/7!)
- Next ports:
- DoJa v3.x
- Easy to port to new targets
We are seeking developers & collaborators for joining this project. Any kind of help/support are wellcome.
For more info visit http://www.jtgl.org