Hi Java3D Gurus,
This is a cross post from Desktop - Java3D forum.
Project Name: j3d-vrml97
Project Link: https://j3d-vrml97.dev.java.net
License type: BSD
Please visit the project home page for up to date information.
J3D-VRML97 is a Java 3DTM loader for VRML97 models. This project is based on Sun's VRML97 loader, version 0.90.2 released in March 1999. The original VRML97 loader was released under BSD license. With the permission of Sun and the help of Java3D team, the J3D-VRML97 is re-released and hosted as a Java3D loader sub-project.
The objectives of this project in the order of priorities are listed as follows:
J3D-VRML97 loader will be a community effort to maintain this project and move it forward together with the Java3D.
The original VRML97 loader is refactored to reflect the following facts.
* J3D-VRML97 loader is released under BSD license.
* J3D-VRML97 project is to be evolved and maintained by the Java3D community.
The following changes have made to the original VRML97 loader.
* The packages com.sun.* are renamed to org.jdesktop.*
* The vrml.eai.* and vrml.external.* packages are removed from this project because these packages were released under LGPL license.
* The loader has been compiled and verified that it is working properly after these changes.
The project can be downloaded from Documents & files link:https://j3d-vrml97.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList