I released a new version of CazaPool3D.
CazaPool3D is 100% pur java3D 8 ball pool game.
- It uses many java3D technology like: Behaviors, 3D model loading,
PathInterpolator, morphing, textures, lights, collisions, picking, animation, etc...
- It handles multiple views
- It shows ball trajectories as you line up your shot (wizard)
- Undo ability
- It handles white ball picking on the table
- It handles single/multiplayer game
I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/bugReport for improvement. My
goal is to show what java3d can achieve.http://membres.lycos.fr/franckcalzada/Billard3D/Pool.html
- Added cuestick animation
- Added more 3DS objects (sofa, fireplace, ceilfan, etc...
- Modified camera animation.
- 3DS objects are loaded in different threads (using multiple thread pool).
So no need to wait for each object...
- Fixed gamePlay.
- Multiplayer gameplay done 90%. (a server will be soon available where
rooms are managed)