Games in Android Showcase (234)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (864)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
  Old style arcade game - Cloud Mine Europa  (Read 2246 times)
Offline mike_bike_kite
« Posted 2019-04-15 12:04:11 »

A demo of my new arcade game. The aim is to shoot the jewelled bubbles to clear the screens. Get bonuses for doing it real quick. The game obviously increases in difficulty as you progress. The aim of the demo is just to show folks what the game is about. I'd be interested in whether it works? whether it's full screen? is it easy to understand? did you enjoy it? any feedback really  Grin

Zip file is Cloud Miner

Cheers

Mike

Arcade swarm
Board Chess - Checkers - Othello
Offline Gladys90

Junior Newbie

« Reply #1 - Posted 2019-04-16 06:13:06 »

You have great ideas to share something like this.Thanks for share this info. You may check our website also  bubble shooter
Offline SugarBlood
« Reply #2 - Posted 2019-04-24 08:12:51 »

It works, if I run a bat file, in fullscreen. I noticed that menus animation stutters a little, aaand maybe UI in game should be a bit better? Wink
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline mike_bike_kite
« Reply #3 - Posted 2019-04-24 08:21:37 »

Thank you for trying it! If the stuttering you mention is on the arrows either side of the current chosen option then that's intentional Smiley Was the game straight forward to understand? was it fun?
Mike

Arcade swarm
Board Chess - Checkers - Othello
Offline SugarBlood
« Reply #4 - Posted 2019-04-26 13:57:04 »

Hi again, sorry for the delayed answer. Yes, its easy to understeand, pickup and play, BUT persecutioncomplex I forgot to mention one thing, when bullets collide with the bubbles, there is some strange sound behaviour, it feels like in that moment all the sound disaperars.
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print