Sullen is on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/547210
Sullen is a game that I've been working for a few months now. It's my first game that I actually finished
. I used libGDX and Steamworks4J (for Steam integration).
Sullen is a fast-paced, challenging platformer set inside of a circle. Your ultimate goal is to work through all of the levels and defeat the sullen eye that relentlessly attacks you. You assume control of a small pentagon and must dodge, jump,and shoot your way to victory. Each level has 8 stages and 1 mini boss battle. The order the stages are played in is random. You must beat all 8 stages consecutively before attempting to defeat the boss stage. Each stage, excluding the boss stage, is 30 seconds long. If your player collides with more than 4 objects in a level, you lose. However, if you manage to reach and defeat the boss, you win!
- 5 difficult levels featuring 40 unique stages and 5 mini boss battles
- Fast-paced, exciting gameplay with unique mechanics
- Amazing electronic soundtrack featuring 12 songs
- Each level is more difficult than the one before it
- Play in Normal or Endless mode
- Minimalistic, colorful art style
- Color-blind friendly color palettes
- Controller support (with default bindings for Xbox and Ouya controllers)
- Mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems are supported
- 57 Steam achievements to collect http://www.youtube.com/v/JpA3zAoB89k?version=3&hl=en_US&start=