Light TD is a classic 2D tower defense game (written in Java). It's built on the LWJGL library with classes from the lwjgl-basics repository. This is the first game I'm actually determined to work on and complete so please excuse my beginner mistakes.
It is still in the stone age and there is ALOT that needs to be done, but development from now on should just be focusing on game-play and mechanics to make it more appealing and playable.
-alpha (java 7 compatible)
Java 8 or 7
Open GL 2.1
And natives for your OS if you're not on Windows
- Prototype TD (not strategically composed yet)
- You can drag the camera with the right mouse button.
- You can zoom in with the mouse wheel.
- You can select towers using QWERTY keys
- A console can be opened by pressing the '`' key, and you can type in "money (amount)" during a level if needed.
- 2 Levels!
- Upgrading and selling
- Level and waves from scripts
- Better graphics
- In-game level editor