Anyway, about the game.
It is called PicFight
and rules are simple:
1) Master of the game (usually it is me) publish one drawing subject and a deadline.
2) Each participant draw at least one artwork for the subject, hide it from other participants and secretly send his finished/unfinished works to the master of the game.
3) Then after the deadline the master publish all works.
Here I have a few examples from the previous fights I was running:PicFight: "Robots-Killers, PixelArt (32x32 pixels limit)"
"I'm sorry Dave"
Then there was another one about postal stamps:
The fight is not really centralized somewhere or attached to a specific social network/forum. Mostly I run it by e-mail. Right now I have at least three participants and current subject is "Game Concepts: Imagine yourself being a game-designer and produce as much game concepts as you can."
Looks like quite rich subject.
So I was wondering if anybody here want's to participate in the fight?
Here are the instructions for you:
1) Draw as much game concepts as you want/can and send them to jgo-picfight @ jfixby.com
Don't forget to attach your artwork and your profile link.
2) Try to do it by the end of the 6th April
. Or at least drop me an e-mail that you are drawing and you just need some more time.
3) Wait for the publishing day.
Deadlines are flexible: we prefer to wait a bit more but to get more fun in the end. So postponing deadlines is quite a regular practice for PicFights. Everything we do is for the sake of fun!
Are you good to go?