We've been caught out by a hosting company that started out good, has gone evil (hostway - don't touch with a barge pole). They got us on the spam blacklist, wouldn't take any action to get off, etc. We've moved to a new provider, who we'd been using to host games for a while, but the old one seems to still be causing problems.
Some people's browsers are picking up a bizarre mapping of grexengine.com to an address run by "GX Networks" (126.96.36.199) whom I've never heard of, and finds a "clone" of our website that is partially out of date, and is returning 403 forbidden on other pages.
Curious situation whereby Mozilla resolves to this 3rd party, whilst manual telnet port 80 connections to grexengine.com automatically resolve correctly to 1and1 (188.8.131.52) where our website is correct, up-to-date, etc.
I'd like to find out what "ping grexengine.com" points to for people outside of our LAN - if the problems are local only, then that's annoying but OK. If not, we've got major problems