I've got a weird problem. Even though most examples with Box2dLights I've seen don't have any issues with color banding, I can't get rid of it in our program.
This is what our game looks like when opengles20 is active:
This is what our game looks like when opengles20 is NOT active (opengles10 is on):
Things I've tried:
- Messing with RayHandler cfgs
- Messing with PointLight cfgs
- Manually enforcing that a RGBA_8888 pixel format was used
- Rendering straight to a black background
- Messing with LwjglApplication cfgs ("cfg.useGL20", for example)
Nothing so far. Any help is appreciated. And sorry if this is not the best place for this question.
Thanks in advance