Games in Android Showcase (132)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (603)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
  Intruder's Thunder 3: Shadow Destiny - A Tactical Stealth/Action Game  (Read 2485 times)
Offline jmiller9

Junior Devvie

Medals: 2
Projects: 3

« Posted 2013-11-23 21:11:16 »

Intruder's Thunder 3: Shadow Destiny is the sequel to Intruder's Thunder 2. It has an all-new rendering engine utilizing LWJGL, a new soundtrack, and various other improvements over the last game. As of 11/23/2013, there is a demo version available. I still need to develop more content for the game, but the first two levels are basically done. Please give it a try, and let me know what you like/do not like about the game. Any feedback is welcome and appreciated. Currently, there are Windows, Linux, and Mac versions. I have not tested out the Mac version, but it should work.

You can download the game here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/it3/

Edit: 3/17/2014 - The game has been finished and the full version is available for download at the website specified above.
Offline Phibedy

Senior Devvie

Medals: 9

« Reply #1 - Posted 2013-11-23 22:02:32 »

The music is awesome  Grin
Some thoughts:
- maybe you could add a swim animation
- what about c4 with time fuse/remote firing
- you could disable the bloodanimation if you hit allies, or make them hostile if they have been attacked more then once.

I enjoyed playing it, but I haven't read everything, indeed I just pressed enter, so I can't give feedback about the storyline Roll Eyes
But I like the concept  Smiley
Offline jmiller9

Junior Devvie

Medals: 2
Projects: 3

« Reply #2 - Posted 2013-11-24 15:30:05 »

Glad you enjoyed it! Adding C4 and disabling the blood animation when you hit allies would be fairly easy to implement. Swim animations would take me a long time, though. What did you think of the level design; too easy, too hard, or just right?
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline opiop65

JGO Kernel

Medals: 161
Projects: 7
Exp: 4 years

JumpButton Studios

« Reply #3 - Posted 2013-11-24 15:58:53 »

Its cool that you've made three of these now! That's dedication Smiley Medal for you!

Offline wessles

JGO Wizard

Medals: 77
Projects: 4
Exp: 3 years

Radirius Games

« Reply #4 - Posted 2013-11-25 01:34:01 »

Wow, this game is pretty immersive!
My only complaint is the graphics look a bit small, but other than that, fantastic job! Keep up the good work!

Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print