I've finally finished it! Version 1.0 is here! I originally started this game for Halloween 2012, thinking I could finish the game in a week, but... well... look how that turned out. Let's just say I didn't know everything I needed to in order to complete the project, so I got discouraged and dropped the project for almost a year. But I picked it back up in August and have been working on it for two months straight. And now, it's finally here!
To download the JAR, click here
. There is a README included with the controls and game information. Make sure all the files are in the same folder and then run the BAT file to launch the JAR.
I've done a lot of play-testing, but there may still be some bugs to work out... luckily, there is a built-in error handling system that will show you the error and give you my contact information should an error occur. You can also send me the error here, and I'll respond as soon as I can. If anything else unexpected happens, just do your best to describe what you were doing when it happened and what happened.
That said, I hope you enjoy my first real game. I'm looking forward to finally starting work on my next one!