Maybe some text input(/output) boxes behind the RGB selection bars? Most color chooser do it that way.
And I just thought: 'I forgot something... but what?'...To hell with it.
I am not going to rework the layout now, because making the layout was already one hell of a giant PITA
Also, have a nice image (not embedding it since it would take minutes to load for me):http://abload.de/img/paint.java_morefunslu3v.png
- Added a 'Color-Swap' button
- Added the possibility to use alternate color-pallet's in the color-chooser.
Note that color-pallet files are defined exactly like they are in Paint.NET.
Which is just this:
; Comment Line!
Last change for today:
- Added a 'DARK' canvas option. Looks fancy.
HeroesGrave just needs to merge my dev-branch into his (trough pull-request), then publish a new version.
This is going to be... interesting.
I will go to sleep now, since I just spent coding 11 hours without interruption. (I am insane)
Back to coding!
I coded something in that is going to make people VERY happy (Image:76KB):
What I did:
- Added 'Fill' option to all the tools that can fill.
- Added Antialiasing to the Circle and Line tools.
- Fixed Simplex Noise Effect. Looks much better now.
- More to come.
Have a nice day!