Stryker Game Engine and IDE - Peasant Games
- Built in IDE to the game engine
- 2D and 3D support
- Easy Scripting (click a box and it generates code for something)
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, maybe more!
- Custom language that has syntax that is similar to lua, java, c, c++
- built in support for coding in lua, java, c, c++
- java compilation to native code (optional)
- Full Mantle (once released), OpenGL and DirectX/Direct3D (Windows only) compatibility
- Visual Scripting
- GLSL shaders, HLSL shaders
- and much more!
Version structure will most likely be as follows:
-Full version - full cost and all features
-Reduced - slightly less cost and features
-lite - little cost and only core features
Note: this project will take a while to do although when we have a fully working demo we will post screenshots on this page, we are shooting for a demo around December - January
This Demo will NOT
have all, or even most, of the features
Note 2: this game engine and ide will not
be free of charge so dont ask, full pricing terms will be posted here when finalized.
just to clear up some things, we are a team of friends, this is our first major project
the first demo will only have core features and ui elements
screenshots will come when we work out kinks with our ui and determine the style