Games in Android Showcase (107)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (535)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
  Endosin (Tetra Master Re-make)  (Read 1924 times)
Offline mmoore1227

Senior Newbie

Projects: 1

« Posted 2013-09-07 23:51:36 »

Okay so here is my first ever game release.  This is a solo project developed for android using Java, Eclipse, and LibGDX.  This took me about 8 months to complete.  Thank you to anyone who chooses to try the game, I hope you enjoy it.

(My insert from the Google Play store)
Endosin is a collectible trading card game (TCG) based on the mini game Tetra Master from Final Fantasy IX.  Rediscover the excitement of the original Tetra Master with new features such as card fusion and challenges.  Build the ultimate deck and see if you can conquer all of the challenges!

Please Note: Endosin is NOT affiliated with Square Enix, Final Fantasy, Tetra Master, or any other product names or registered trademarks of Square Enix.

Here is a link to the game on the Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.me.endosin&hl=en
(Hope this link works, if not you can just do a search on Google Play for Endosin)

Here is some eye candy to get you interested

Thanks for looking!
Offline ShuKen

Medals: 4

« Reply #1 - Posted 2013-09-08 16:54:56 »

Interesting...I wanted to do the TripleTriad, the card game of FFVIII, but then I moved to other projects.

Just one thing, you are selling this. Dude, you can't do that because you are using an IP from Square without permission. Actually, you can't even make a free game with an IP that is not yours.
Offline mmoore1227

Senior Newbie

« Reply #2 - Posted 2013-09-08 18:26:38 »

ShuKen, I appreciate the feedback and after much consideration I have decided to change the images.  I had previously done research and thought it would be okay but as they always say...better safe than sorry.  Let me know what you think of the new images!
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline ShuKen

Medals: 4

« Reply #3 - Posted 2013-09-09 16:33:41 »

ShuKen, I appreciate the feedback and after much consideration I have decided to change the images.  I had previously done research and thought it would be okay but as they always say...better safe than sorry.  Let me know what you think of the new images!

Well, they are cool. Its a nice way to create too many cards in a short time. Of course, the card images on a card game are pretty important. Imagine Magic the gattering without the amazing pictures on the cards. The problem with this types of games are the needs of a lot of art. I'm pretty bad on it and that's why decided to not make a card game lol
But I like the cards you made. They fit in the game pretty well. But, let's don't miss something: on the end, they are just "japanese letters". I don't speak/read japanese so I don't know if the cards means something or if they are just cool lines and figures.

On this types of games its kinda normal to add some descriptions or something on each card. To do that you need characters and stories behind them, and at least a picture for everyone. But, there are a lot of card games or similar that just use symbols and they are fun and cool. This one, I believe, is one of them. But be carefull, you planned this game with the characters of FF on every card. When you mix cards, for example, you suppose to mix FF characteres. Now, you are mixing japanise letters. It like: whattt? + whatt?? = double whaaattt?

lol

But looks nice! Good work  and now its legal! Yey! (I guess) Wink
Offline mmoore1227

Senior Newbie

« Reply #4 - Posted 2013-11-19 06:43:59 »

Endosin is now FREE!  Check it out on the Google Play store today!
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print