Games in Android Showcase (107)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (536)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
  Evilution - My New Game  (Read 2025 times)
Offline Flyerguy100

Senior Newbie

Projects: 1

« Posted 2013-07-11 22:29:16 »

This is my first game and I have been working it on for a while. I have sure learned a lot while creating it and have had a lot of fun with it. I have gotten a lot of feedback from friends and family, (good and bad), and I just wanted to release it to the public community to see what you think, so please leave comments and thoughts, I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it. Here You Go.

Links Are At The Bottom.

Screenshots:

My Website:
www.vilesgamestudio.webs.com

Link To Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/06q6r2irtxvdfp5/Eviltuion.jar
Offline kinaite

Projects: 2

« Reply #1 - Posted 2013-07-13 16:43:00 »

The combat system don't work very well, I have to press space bar quickly? So if it is, I can kill everything on the beggining of the game.
A HP bar would be nice...
The game is not "FUN" but its kinda cool, reminds me spore, and make the game turn based could be a solution for the meh combat system, and your game art is cool to, I liked it.
Offline mwarner
« Reply #2 - Posted 2013-07-13 16:46:12 »

Your website, says that it "has not been published yet". Just a heads up!  Smiley
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline Flyerguy100

Senior Newbie

« Reply #3 - Posted 2013-07-13 22:34:23 »

The combat system don't work very well, I have to press space bar quickly? So if it is, I can kill everything on the beggining of the game.
A HP bar would be nice...
The game is not "FUN" but its kinda cool, reminds me spore, and make the game turn based could be a solution for the meh combat system, and your game art is cool to, I liked it.
Thank you for the advice, as I said this is my first game so I am still learning how to make the game the best for everybody. If you have any ideas on how to make the combat system better feel free to shoot them to me, I am always open for ideas and I would appreciate anything you have. Thanks.
Offline Flyerguy100

Senior Newbie

« Reply #4 - Posted 2013-07-13 22:36:06 »

My website is having trouble publishing, I will have it up and running as soon as possible, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print