- Graphics and design looks beautiful, really lives up to the screenies.
- Love the camera animation when we land on the planets.
- Ditto the robot at the gas station.
- Exploring the planets is a lot of fun.
Not so good:
- Took me a while to work out that I had to use 'E' key on the main menu, thought it was broken at first.
- It's rather easy to kill your spaceship, maybe give it a bit of a buff?
- Default controls (at least for spaceship) are awkward, though I believe these will eventually be customisable so not such a big issue.
- I flicked the switch to open the door but the game crashed when I tried to get in so couldn't check out indoors gameplay (Alienware MX17, Nvidia GTX 675M, windowed mode, using bundled JRE).
Overall this has loads of promise - very nice design and graphics, interesting and different gameplay, keep it up