Weird laptop glitch this morning, I woke up and tried to turn on my laptop and it wouldn't turn on
I like electronics so I took the laptop apart till the point in where I was able to tweak with the power switch in hopes of fixing it.
Even took the power button apart :c (Almost had to bring it in to get it looked at after taking the power button apart :c)
(10-20 minute mission)
Checked for Screen / Battery problems didn't find any so I just gave up
at this point lol, said whatever and went outside to smoke (Left the laptop plugged in)
I came back inside 5-10 minutes later, said if it turns on kool, if not we'd need to take it in :c
I pressed the power button and it turned on
so the summary of this post is:
If you leave your laptop unplugged overnight it is possible that all energy will drain from it / its "Capacitors" and it wont be able to function until charged? 0_0!!
Does this sound right or is my laptop / battery defective? D: