A Collection of Games
The games created on here are really nice and polished!
I could never compare..
So instead of creating multiple topics with my simple games,
How about one multiple topic with all my simple games?
Coded in Java!
Oh and.. uh.. Don't expect any Skyrim from me..
Don't even expect those small flash games on the internet..
Expect really simple games (That only take a few hours to code)-----------
IF YOU HAVE FLICKERING PROBLEMS
PLEASE POST YOUR OS AND JAVA VERSION
I'm on a mac and I dont see any flickering
However, when I tried these games on my other windows
There seemed to be a ****load of flickering
My mac (10.5. has pretty outdated java
So........ ^^^^^ Post!
I am so smart, hah!
All these games can also be played throughkrewgo.weebly.com/play.html
Actually, I hope you go play through my site (You can support me that way
- The Graphics are pixel-ly, and pretty badly made (I'm creative in other ways though
- All you do is jump! (Space bar)https://www.dropbox.com/s/085feypddzrwhp0/sprint.jar
Yes.. I know he's missing arms
(Lazyness prevented me from making his arms)2. Dodger
- Spent literally 2 hours.. (mostly watching TV)
- Just move your little character around.. don't get hit by the squares.. blah blah blahhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/9nc1udmb508gyor/Dodger.jar
Didn't even bother to create Images! Ah! So compact ^.^3. Shooting Arrows
- Just experimenting with some physics..
- Not released yet!
Accepting criticism! But not harsh please!