Presenting Lights Out! A classic game with a twist, err... four to be exact. The concept is simple, click lights to invert the state of that light and all lights directly touching it (AKA Up, down, left, right, but NOT diagonal). You complete the board when all the lights are out. Presenting game modes such as:https://dl.dropbox.com/s/swpfstcasr655yo/LightsOut.jar?dl=1
- Points Mode: Start with a random board and complete it in the fewest steps possible! The lower the score the better!
- Zen Mode: Same as points mode, but none of the points. Just relax.
- Light Mode: Same as zen, but only click on lights that are on! Think twice before you flip!
- Learn Mode: Learn how to play with progressive amount of clicks.
- Lousy Neighbor Mode: We all have that one neighbor who wants to stand out. Same as zen mode, the neighbor light will toggle states in a set range. He's really annoying.
Download, and have fun! Post any bugs/other stuff here, or not. ENJOY!