Games in Android Showcase (107)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (534)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1] 2 3
  ignore  |  Print  
  Added realistic physics engine for Xith3d (ODE)  (Read 11223 times)
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Posted 2003-11-23 08:52:48 »

I've made a physics demo using Xith3d, jME and OpenMind libraries. The real pearl here is Open Dynamics Engine (ODE). This engine is fantastic. Lot's of features and it's fast. The results that some people have done with it are truly amazing. Suites fine for making a game physics used in Max Payne (rigid human bodies) or for example an car game. You can define an ODE car by creating some cylinders (wheels) and boxes (chassis), then you create joints beetween chassis and wheels, after this you can start applying some rotational force into your wheels and see what happens Smiley There exists lot's of various parameters. Currently ODE java api is still a bit crude (made using swig), but it works very good. My xith3d demo source code is simple, but still great to see thanks to ODE.

I would like for Xith3d community to tell their opinion about physics and especially their interest to add ODE into Xith3d library section. ODE is easy to plug into Xith3d but perhaps Xith3d could consider also minor physics aspects as a part of it's API?

The downside is that ODE is done with C++, so it's another native library for every platform. However realisticly speaking, my opinion is that the goodsides are many times stronger. If there is an better alternative, please tell me. And the actual programmer still works with Java only, that's what counts. One cannot truly ignore native code in any case, even Xith3d currently contains several native libraries for various platforms. They are all precompiled and hidden from the programmer, so in my opinion it's a good tradeoff.

Be sure to check out http://q12.org/ode/
And for the quick and impatient, here's two easy to install windows exe's that shows you what ODE is capable of: http://jet.ro/dismount/
These demos use rigid bodies, ode is much more also.
Offline Yuri Vl. Gushchin

Speak Java!

« Reply #1 - Posted 2003-11-23 09:06:02 »

Hello,

There is definitely an interest to add support for ODE to Xith3D. I personally was thinking how to integrate ODE to Xith3D, so if you made a demo, can you please post a link where others can download and test it?

Anyway, we should think about possible ways of integration of physics angines into Xith3D.

Yuri

Yuri Vl. Gushchin
JProof Group
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Reply #2 - Posted 2003-11-23 09:23:54 »

Good to hear, I will post a link containing physics Xith3d demo in a day or two. Sorry to tell this, but this first demo will have only windows dll (ode4java.dll) as my home machine has Windows XP only. I'll add also all the source code on the same package.

Anyone who can compile standard ODE can get ode4java.xx also, building ode4java is quite simple. If ode4java get's more interest I'll compile linux .so library also as most of the java people do not want to fiddle with native libraries.
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike

Speak Java!

« Reply #3 - Posted 2003-11-23 09:59:22 »

I think in this case native libs are not a problem at all.

Another one concern is a license: ODE4Java is [L]GPL licensed, while Xith3D is BSD-licensed, and ODE can also be distributed/used under BSD license. So we should be careful with integration of ODE4Java into Xith3D core. There are also another efforts on ODE->Java bindings.

Yuri

Yuri Vl. Gushchin
JProof Group
Offline Preston

Medals: 4

« Reply #4 - Posted 2003-11-23 12:28:37 »

Will the addition of ODE to Xith3d be optional for Xith3d users?
I got the impression that Xith3d is a 3d engine, so non-3d-graphics additions should be optional, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong...

What makes things even more complicated is that ODE needs a native library, too. It's already not very simple to feed my few friends with an up to date version of Jogl for their platform (Win32, Linux, ...) just to run my small Xith3d project (Webstart isn't an option.)

Please don't misunderstand me: if it's possible to combine Xith3d and a physics engine in a harmonic way so that it's easy to use, that's great.
However I think it would be very nice to do this optionally. :)
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Reply #5 - Posted 2003-11-23 14:14:54 »

I think in this case native libs are not a problem at all.

Another one concern is a license: ODE4Java is [L]GPL licensed, while Xith3D is BSD-licensed, and ODE can also be distributed/used under BSD license. So we should be careful with integration of ODE4Java into Xith3D core. There are also another efforts on ODE->Java bindings.

Yuri

Yuri, I am not using ODE4Java (I think you are meaning project called odeforjava.sf.net?).

My 'java bindings for ode' library does not have even a name yet. I am planning to create new project into sourceforge in the next few days, perhaps as a name javaode.sf.net. I am a favor of BSD license myself, so this would be no problem for Xith, jME or Openmind (and more 3d libraries here) projects. This project is very simple, but works effectively.

And Preston, yes I agree, Physics engine should be a component that is definately not mandatory for using Xith. ode for Xith should be an optional component that Xith might (or not) support also from it's API somehow.

So, does anyone have good name candidates for this project? Perhaps javaode.sourceforge.net could be the package name that hold java bindings to native ode library..
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Reply #6 - Posted 2003-11-23 14:29:53 »

Yuri, I tried to find java bindings for ode that worked, I checked also odeforjava.sf.net project, but this project seems ended (last update almost a year ago). It also seems to be quite unfinished, relevant places have no implementation. odeforjava is grasping the whole ODE project in a different way than I do. odeforjava is doing things more 'java' way, creating proper classes and java structures for all ODE related data.  It's nicer but also harder to construct (complex).

What I do, I use swig to wrap every meaningful ODE call to Java. This is a very simple approach and therefore it should be easy to create new javaode versions each time there is coming new ode version. I understand that this approach is not so 'java' styled, but it works (also effectively). Actually the API does not seem too bad, it's almost one to one with ODE's own API (C++).

My hopes are that someone releases a working ode bindings for java and people start contributing to the project. I haven't found one, so I decided to start that kind of project myself. If someone knows a working open sourced java ode library (other than mine), please tell me.

Speak Java!

« Reply #7 - Posted 2003-11-23 15:46:23 »

Yuri, I am not using ODE4Java (I think you are meaning project called odeforjava.sf.net?).

Cool, so I hope you also support bundings to OPCODE?
Anyway, I need support for physics in my projects bery much, so if you publish your code, I will start using it immediately.

I am planning to create new project into sourceforge in the next few days, perhaps as a name javaode.sf.net.

Why not at java.net? I see it as more suitable place for Java-related code. Also, Xith3D and Xith-tk are hosted there, so it would be cool to use the same tools for such projects, too.

I am a favor of BSD license myself, so this would be no problem for Xith, jME or Openmind (and more 3d libraries here) projects.

Great.

What I do, I use swig to wrap every meaningful ODE call to Java.

So, this means you are goung to choose technology similar to JOGL? They use GlueGen to automatically generate java and c bindings code. I think this is a best approach for java <-> native bindings, because of mirroring Java structures can be built afterwards.

If someone knows a working open sourced java ode library (other than mine), please tell me.

I do not know really WORKING and up-to-date bindings. Some were announced on Game Physics forum, but still seem to be unpublished.

I understand that this approach is not so 'java' styled, but it works (also effectively).

I think this approach is enough "java" to use it.

it's almost one to one with ODE's own API (C++).

... and this is very very good.

My hopes are that someone releases a working ode bindings for java and people start contributing to the project.

100% correct.

Yuri

Yuri Vl. Gushchin
JProof Group
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Reply #8 - Posted 2003-11-23 16:04:06 »

Yuri, my current build uses OPCODE and latest ODE straight from the CVS. It's compiled single precision (floats). I haven't added any of the contrib sections though. Can't imagine that it would be a problem for anyone to compile own ode for some reason and after that run swig related command.

I will release this instantly after:
-I am up to start an project to sf.net or java.net
-do all the tasks related for BSD licensing
(source code is ready and waiting)..

Currently there exists one caveat, ODE's nearCallback function is still working as C object. This might be the first thing to fix for the community. Perhaps odeforjava.sf.net could show a proper idea how to do this. You can do lot's of things with the precompiled library (nearCallback defined by me), but it's impossible to define e.g. frictions or bounce related parameters per object basis (currently all objects use same parameters). I am sure this is not a hard task to fix elegantly, but this currently is a problem with complex simulations. Summarum: basicly everything should work with java as in ODE (except that nearCallback function).

And yes, swig gives this everything very easily, so the project itself is simple (single swig interface file and two c files). The product is bunch of java files and single native javaode library.

Speak Java!

« Reply #9 - Posted 2003-11-23 16:33:19 »

Looking forward to see the library!

Let me know if you need some help with Xith3D internals.

Yuri

Yuri Vl. Gushchin
JProof Group
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline swpalmer

JGO Coder

Where's the Kaboom?

« Reply #10 - Posted 2003-11-23 22:56:42 »

This is very interesting... I too suggest you host this at java.net alongside the other gaming APIs.

since this would be an optional component that you would use on top of Xith3d  i would hope that it can be entirely independent of Xith3D and therefore useful in 2D or directly with JOGL/LWJGL as well.  I have a simple game idea that doesn't need the features of a scenegraph API, but I could use a good physics engine.

I have never heard of "swig" ... I will have to look that one up.

It's great to see these technologies opening the doors for Java game programmers.  Get that project up on java.net so the community can get going on the Linux and Mac ports.

Offline William Denniss

JGO Coder

Projects: 2

Fire at will

« Reply #11 - Posted 2003-11-24 00:01:50 »

My 'java bindings for ode' library does not have even a name yet.

How about JODE  Grin

Will.

Offline William Denniss

JGO Coder

Projects: 2

Fire at will

« Reply #12 - Posted 2003-11-24 00:04:04 »

I think this [addition of a realistic physics engine for Xith3d] is a great idea!

Will the addition of ODE to Xith3d be optional for Xith3d users?
I got the impression that Xith3d is a 3d engine, so non-3d-graphics additions should be optional, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong...

<snip>

Please don't misunderstand me: if it's possible to combine Xith3d and a physics engine in a harmonic way so that it's easy to use, that's great.
However I think it would be very nice to do this optionally. :)

Regarding the integration of a Physics engine with Xith3D - my thoughts reflect Preston comments.

I believe that Xith3D should not have an integrated Physics engine - but rather it should be easy to use the Physics engine of your choice (including none) with Xith3D.  I feel Xith3D would be stronger if it concentrated on it primary goal, that is a game-orentated scene graph.  I would rather not see the code get too bloated with the addition of every gaming-related-library-and-their-dog to cater for every perceviable need.

I think Xith3D-ready modules/plugins are a better solution.  It means that people who want Physics support for Xith3D can have it in an instant, those who don't want it don't need to worry about it and as swpalmer said, it also works well for people who want a Physics engine but not Xith.

On the topic of ODE - I reakon the bindings would be awesome as a seperate java.net project (you've got my +1) as suggested earlier.  Then a Xith3D-ODE module/plugin could be made as either a seperate project or as a tool in the xith-tk.

A physics engine for Xith3D would be increadible handy for the current project of mine so I am looking forward to seeing how this works out.

Will.

Offline DavidYazel

Java games rock!

« Reply #13 - Posted 2003-11-24 03:14:34 »

The things related to this topic that I am planning to add to Xith3D is the following:

The ability to take any TransformGroup in the scenegraph and attach a collider, similar to how we attach an occluder.  This collider would represent the node and all the nodes below it.  Two colider implementations would be provided, one being a convex hull and the other being a spatial tree (like a bi-tree, bsp or oc).  Like occluders it could be loaded or could be generated dynamically.  

The next step would where a physics interface comes in.  I know how I would do it if I was writing the one and only system for the product, but assuming that we want to have it usable by other systems here are some ideas.

The type of things I would want to do is associate physical properties with colliders like mass.  Then we need to have a way to register the collider with the physics interface.  perhaps this gives is back an interface which a game could use to then apply velocity, change boyancy, etc.  The physics engine would be called in the game game loop to step the physics engine through time.  The PE (physics engine) could manipulate the "objects" by adjusting their transform group and using their colliders to calculate collisions, rebounds, friction, etc.

The collider could be asked certain questions.  Like, if I changed your transform to this, would you intersect any other colliders in the world?  The point of intersection and the normal could be be returned.  The PE could then adjust the transforms of moving objects impacting other moving objects and stationary objects.  

The nice thing about this is that something as complex as a level of a dungeon (not counting objects in the dungeon) would be a single collider, with its BSP tree able to answer the questions to the PE.  

Collision detection, sliding along walls, sinking in water, floating in air are al things I have to do for Magicosm in the next month, so we need to firm up the interfaces so that we dont end up with incompatible systems.

I would provide the default reference implmentaiton of the pure java PE, good enough to support objects moving with mass and velocity colliding with other objects (with callbacks), basically the bare bones of a PE.  I would not expect to do something as nice as ODE and provide springs and tension and complex resolution of multiple impacting objects (use a simpler method which should still look good).

Thoughts?

David Yazel
Xith3D Project Founder
http://xith3d.dev.java.net

It may look complicated, but in the end it is just a bunch of triangles
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #14 - Posted 2003-11-24 03:35:52 »

My only thought is that you should make sure to allow for not just transforms coming out of the physics code, but actual point position changes.  This is important for physics systems that work on particle systems, such as one of my personal interests, the Jakobsen soft-body system.

Got a question about Java and game programming?  Just new to the Java Game Development Community?  Try my FAQ.  Its likely you'll learn something!

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Games/JeffFAQ
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Reply #15 - Posted 2003-11-24 04:36:04 »

I've created javaode.dev.java.net project. Yes I know the project name is a bit dull, but it get's you right to the point.  License is BSD. Project topic is Games, this was the only topic that was suitable in my opinion. Now I am waiting for the Sun people to approve my project.

Let's hope this brings new light for using ODE in Java. And sums up as a pluggable module for various 3d renderers.

BTW There already exists project(s) called Jode.
Offline shawnkendall

« Reply #16 - Posted 2003-11-24 12:10:12 »

From what I have seen of ODE, there is no reason why it shouldn't been ported to Java, i.e. no Java wrappers but pure Java code.  And even what haven't seen it should still pure Java :-)

The ODE community is fairly active but no talk of Java (except for a few bindings posts in September)

I am seriously looking at starting a porting group for ODE to Java for a GDC demo.
When I post our engine in Dec we'll decide for sure.

I have not looked at the source, I have for several other phyiscs systems; does ODE have some C/C++ tricks/problems that would be a reason porting would be problematic over using wrappers?

Shawn Kendall
Cosmic Interactive, LLC
http://www.facebook.com/BermudaDash
Offline DjaZia

Senior Newbie

Build once, run everywhere!

« Reply #17 - Posted 2003-11-24 12:19:25 »

I agree with shawn, it should be possible to port ODE in Java if the source code is available in C++.
No need to add a platform dependant part to Xith3D... after all, a PE is not dependent on platform, it's just Math. Shouldn't be a problem. Wink

DZ

DZ Ecrew member
Offline shawnkendall

« Reply #18 - Posted 2003-11-24 12:41:33 »

A porting project for ODE is something I can work with the Xith3D folks on, and both our engines could use it.
This is also one way to make sure that utils/etc are clean and without dependancies to other engines.

Shawn Kendall
Cosmic Interactive, LLC
Offline Preston

Medals: 4

« Reply #19 - Posted 2003-11-24 12:44:22 »

From what I have seen of ODE, there is no reason why it shouldn't been ported to Java, i.e. no Java wrappers but pure Java code.

That would be the best thing: a pure Java physics engine, plugin-able to Xith3d and shawnkendall's engine any other application/layer.

If Xith3d would stay 100% pure Java with just the JOGL binding (and the hope that JOGL will find its way in J2SE soon) I'd be happy. Probably I'm saying this repeately, but I don't like native bindings at all. Having done native stuff for the last decades I'm a fan of the "keep Java apps clean" philosophy. :-)
Offline DjaZia

Senior Newbie

Build once, run everywhere!

« Reply #20 - Posted 2003-11-24 12:51:07 »

As David said earlier, it would be great to have the needed PE interfaces for Magicosm.
That, added to the interfaces of Shawn's applications will be a good starting base of the port.

DZ

DZ Ecrew member
Offline Orangy Tang

JGO Kernel

Medals: 56
Projects: 11

Monkey for a head

« Reply #21 - Posted 2003-11-24 13:17:46 »

After struggling with not-so-trivial things like convex hull collision and response, I can wholeheartedly say that a generic library to take away some of the heavy maths would be a great help.

Keeping it API/renderer independant would be great, nailing it down to one platform would only restrict the number of people who would actually get to use it. Assuming the math isn't over my head I'd be more than willing to lend a hand. Smiley

[ TriangularPixels.com - Play Growth Spurt, Rescue Squad and Snowman Village ] [ Rebirth - game resource library ]
Offline Smoke

Senior Newbie

games rock!

« Reply #22 - Posted 2003-11-24 14:23:21 »

Little idea to allow easy integration/usage of 3rd party modules in Xith3d:

Define a abstract class "ThirdPartyGroup" or something (in the xith api); the physics engine then provides an implementation of this class, which you could e.g. plug in the scenegraph on top of the model you want to control/collide/whatever.

this way xith would be clean of any 3rd party stuff and intrgeration should be pretty easy.

this could be used for other stuff like sound/music systems or particle emitters. (or even (ab)used for gamelogic?)
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Reply #23 - Posted 2003-11-24 14:54:20 »

It is nice to see these discussions from you people, many relevant points.

One thing I would like to add at this point, it is realism. I am new to modern 3d, also new to Physics engines, but not new to project management or Java. In my opinion ODE is somewhat tested, feature rich and complete package for production uses, this effort can take a long time to do again.

I think that it is a huge work to do same thing ground up, also the porting (+upkeeping) ODE sounds a big job. I would like to stick to the facts that mostly we developers tend to stare a bit too much of a beatiful structures and designs if there are no factual deadlines (like Xith?). Don't get me wrong, I would definately like to see native Java ODE library, but I am a realist and an pessimist on this case Smiley I feel that creating ODE capable physics engine from ground up just to get rid of single native library and to get nicer Java API does not justify the risks and big work.  Think of all the resources that are drawn away from some other things. At least, I would like to see Xith3d people concentrating on Xith3d, it seems such a great project!

It's whole other case if people need fewer or different features than ODE provides. It is just that making the wheel over and over again does sound too familiar to me.

Anyway, have to see what a flop / success odejava is going to be, just waiting for the dev.java.net people to approve this project.. If this takes too long I will put it to downloadable package on some website, after all the project is simple and single INSTALL file is sufficient for most people. There is no magic on this one, it just does the trick, at least on my cases.

BTW I have tested various boxes (long sticks and boxes) and spheres on various structures with this, also I have tested most joints. I have also applied various forces to objects etc. Basic simulations act as they should.

Speak Java!

« Reply #24 - Posted 2003-11-24 15:17:56 »

Hi,

I agree with Jani_Laakso. The question is ability to use physics engine in production in some reasonable time, and pure-java/native issues are just matter of deployment. Xith3D, like other JOGL-based engines, anyway have to rely on native code deployment, so I personally think that one more native lib is not a big deal, at least if it is tested well.

...just waiting for the dev.java.net people to approve this project.. If this takes too long I will put it to downloadable package on some website, after all the project is simple and single INSTALL file is sufficient for most people.

I think there is no reason to wait until the project is approved - there is already a big interest for that [I believe], so why should we delay more?

I think we can easily arrange space on some web site [say, xith.org - hopefully William Denniss will support me] to start playing with physics stuff, and then continue on java.net. Also I think most of the peolpe here are technically experienced enough to compile/install things without nice interactive installer, so I don't see this as a problem also.

Yuri

Yuri Vl. Gushchin
JProof Group
Offline Jani Laakso

Do it with Java!

« Reply #25 - Posted 2003-11-24 15:41:48 »

Ok, I try to snatch some time in a day to put a reasonable package available on some www-site.

Ps. Don't use your time to set up anything on xith3d.com, I have suitable sites that I can use for this.
Offline Jens

Java for games!

« Reply #26 - Posted 2003-11-24 15:57:50 »

I would provide the default reference implmentaiton of the pure java PE, good enough to support objects moving with mass and velocity colliding with other objects (with callbacks), basically the bare bones of a PE.  I would not expect to do something as nice as ODE and provide springs and tension and complex resolution of multiple impacting objects (use a simpler method which should still look good).

Thoughts?

Your thoughts sound very interesting and I would definitely like to see this implemented in Xith3D. As mentioned by other people in older threads it is not possible to create a physics engine which fits every game. It is part of the philosophy of Xith3D to be as flexible as possible and not to rely on a certain API except the JRE (sound: JavaSound/Joal, render: Jogl/LWJGL). How complicated is it to have several physics engines within Xith3D? Following your thoughts it seems that your physics engine interacts very closely with the scenegraph.

Xith3D Getting Started Guide (PDF,HTML,Source)
Offline shawnkendall

« Reply #27 - Posted 2003-11-24 16:42:16 »

One thing I would like to add at this point, it is realism. I am new to modern 3d, also new to Physics engines, but not new to project management or Java. In my opinion ODE is somewhat tested, feature rich and complete package for production uses, this effort can take a long time to do again.

I think that it is a huge work to do same thing ground up, also the porting (+upkeeping) ODE sounds a big job.

I certainly wasn't suggesting to recreate a ODE capable Java API.  I have a working soft and partial rigid body physics system myself, and yes it's a fair chunk of code (but then again it's not as big as a render engine...).  But ODE is better supported, open source C++, and a port to Java is "not that bad" (tm).  It doesn't use Win libs that would need recreated functionality, etc. etc,.

In any case, I just wanted to make clear that I am talking port, not new art.  And this wouldn't stop anyone from using generated wrappers in any way.

Shawn Kendall
Cosmic Interactive, LLC
Offline Orangy Tang

JGO Kernel

Medals: 56
Projects: 11

Monkey for a head

« Reply #28 - Posted 2003-11-24 16:42:46 »

I agree with Jani_Laakso. The question is ability to use physics engine in production in some reasonable time, and pure-java/native issues are just matter of deployment.

My knowledge of JNI and ODE is vauge at best, but how realistic is it to do a version with 'just' a binding to the native library, then gradually convert this to pure java?

[ TriangularPixels.com - Play Growth Spurt, Rescue Squad and Snowman Village ] [ Rebirth - game resource library ]
Offline shawnkendall

« Reply #29 - Posted 2003-11-24 16:50:03 »

I would like to stick to the facts that mostly we developers tend to stare a bit too much of a beatiful structures and designs if there are no factual deadlines (like Xith?). Don't get me wrong, I would definately like to see native Java ODE library, but I am a realist and an pessimist on this case Smiley I feel that creating ODE capable physics engine from ground up just to get rid of single native library and to get nicer Java API does not justify the risks and big work.  Think of all the resources that are drawn away from some other things. At least, I would like to see Xith3d people concentrating on Xith3d, it seems such a great project!

A few more notes...
If you think that I don't know how to make deadline, you don't know me :-)

I'm not working on Xith3D, so you lose no resources if I was involved in an ODE port project.  In fact, this is one way I can finally help out the Xith team IF they choose to use the port.  In additional many other people who aren't working on Xith3D many wish to have a Java ODE port for unimaginable reasons.  (Even 2D rendered web games can use 2D/3D physics to cool effect)

Perhaps discussion of this port should be moved from the Xith3D forums.

Shawn Kendall
Cosmic Interactive, LLC
Pages: [1] 2 3
  ignore  |  Print  

You cannot reply to this message, because it is very, very old.

Add your game by posting it in the WIP section,
or publish it in Showcase.

The first screenshot will be displayed as a thumbnail.

pw (35 views)
2014-07-24 01:59:36

Riven (33 views)
2014-07-23 21:16:32

Riven (21 views)
2014-07-23 21:07:15

Riven (24 views)
2014-07-23 20:56:16

ctomni231 (55 views)
2014-07-18 06:55:21

Zero Volt (47 views)
2014-07-17 23:47:54

danieldean (38 views)
2014-07-17 23:41:23

MustardPeter (43 views)
2014-07-16 23:30:00

Cero (59 views)
2014-07-16 00:42:17

Riven (56 views)
2014-07-14 18:02:53
HotSpot Options
by dleskov
2014-07-08 03:59:08

Java and Game Development Tutorials
by SwordsMiner
2014-06-14 00:58:24

Java and Game Development Tutorials
by SwordsMiner
2014-06-14 00:47:22

How do I start Java Game Development?
by ra4king
2014-05-17 11:13:37

HotSpot Options
by Roquen
2014-05-15 09:59:54

HotSpot Options
by Roquen
2014-05-06 15:03:10

Escape Analysis
by Roquen
2014-04-29 22:16:43

Experimental Toys
by Roquen
2014-04-28 13:24:22
java-gaming.org is not responsible for the content posted by its members, including references to external websites, and other references that may or may not have a relation with our primarily gaming and game production oriented community. inquiries and complaints can be sent via email to the info‑account of the company managing the website of java‑gaming.org