cannot start jars by double clicking them, so it doesnt work =)
Ergh command line?
it works here, altough it takes a while to start. a long while, wlike 40 seconds of white screen.
all else work as expected!
That's what I can't rid until now. Gonna find the root of ebil.
1. yep, but its unclear why game is finished after only rescuing 1 mine
2. no, it's quite unreadable
3. yep, but the mine touching sound does not always stop
1. You still win even only one mine left.
2. I need to hire a native english speaker to correct my grammar then.
3. Touching a falling mine will freeze your ship - charging its shield with ship's to stop falling, look at yellow bar at top.
-> Start firing until gun impulse put you outside the visible window, let mission finish, restart
-> Player is still invisible
That's a good hit. Thank you very much!