Games in Android Showcase (121)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (577)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
  2x2 - multiplication puzzle game  (Read 4163 times)
Offline anytech

Junior Newbie

Projects: 1

« Posted 2012-03-23 17:50:46 »

Hi all,

We'd like to introduce 2x2 - multiplication puzzle game.

Goal of game is to solve multiplication puzzle where all digits are replaced by letters. To achieve best score player should solve puzzle with minimal number of errors and in minimal time.

Game is programmed in Java. Special builds for Windows and Mac OS X are available too.

Feedback, feature suggestions, bug reports, etc. are welcome.

2x2 - multiplication puzzle game
Download 2x2 for Java
Download 2x2 for Windows
Download 2x2 for Mac OS X
Offline sproingie

JGO Kernel

Medals: 202

« Reply #1 - Posted 2012-03-23 17:57:13 »

Nicely polished.  Looks like an ideal tablet game.  The English on your home page could use a little work (you leave off a lot of articles, which I understand is common for Russian translations).
Offline Dream Of Sleeping
« Reply #2 - Posted 2012-03-23 18:24:09 »

My first reaction when seeing the screen shot was "Oh my god someone is making the EXACT same game as me."

Then i looked a little closer and realised they aren't the same but just very similiar.

With my game I was using images for the numbers, because I was worried that normal font wouldn't work agaist a blackboard, but your game looks great so I think I will switch to font to make things easier.

It's a really cool game, and just what I need to help me with my basic maths skills. Well done.

Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline zyzz

Senior Newbie

« Reply #3 - Posted 2012-03-24 02:31:20 »

Offline ReBirth
« Reply #4 - Posted 2012-03-24 07:28:20 »

Done it in 5:55 with one error. Fun game. It has nice art. What's diff between trial and full?

Offline anytech

Junior Newbie

Projects: 1

« Reply #5 - Posted 2012-03-24 08:27:09 »

Done it in 5:55 with one error. Fun game. It has nice art. What's diff between trial and full?

That's good result for first try. When I just started to play this game - I usually made more than 1 error. Functionality of trial and full versions is the same, but trial is limited to 30 games only.
Offline ReBirth
« Reply #6 - Posted 2012-03-25 03:38:53 »

That was my 3rd attemp actually. 30 games? it's more than enough. Hope you sell well, glad to see someone can sell a pure java2d game.

Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print