This is a small clone of the game 'Copter' in Java, using the Swing and AWT libraries. I made this in five hours over the weekend and I'm quite impressed with it. Enjoy! Since that time the game has been played by over a hundred people, featured in a YouTube video (hosted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQyUqWgcQ-g
) and its threads viewed by many more, leading me to attempt at improving the game. Read the 'more info' section for a detailed list of new features!Screenshots
Above: The menu, 'nuff said.
Above: The smaller craft and the new coin system.More Info
- Standalone .jar file
- Avoid the walls, collect coins and try to get a good score!
- Endless game-play, with randomized maps to play on
- Space controls the player, Enter starts a game
- Only 5.67KB!
- Improved wall generation, and a far reduced chance of WOD's
- Craft is smaller and more nimble!
- Easter Egg Mode for those who like crashing!
- Current Hi-Score has yet to be made!
- Added Emeralds (blue squares, which give 69 coins)
- Added a fancy title screen
Just double click the .jar file to run!FULL VERSION -v9001.02http://www.mediafire.com/?nixni2s72n7ic21NEW - v9001.02http://www.mediafire.com/?a3nkj958417afzuOLD - v9001.01http://www.mediafire.com/?5iokdv7xzou27xj