The LWJGL team is proud to present the latest release of the fabulous LWJGL: 2.8.3This release is a bugfix release for all the stuff reported from the 2.8.2 release.
- add: support for maximize button
- update: AMD_pinned_memory based on official spec
- fix: glTransformFeedbackAttribsNV count argument
- add: support for OpenCL 1.2 [UNTESTED]
- add: INTEL_printf
- add: @Optional on clSetPrintfCallback for the AMD CL 1.2 preview driver
- add: AMD_performance_monitor, ARB_separate_shader_objects, ARB_shader_subroutine
ARB_sync, ARB_uniform_buffer_object, EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
EXT_debug_label, EXT_debug_marker, EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture,
EXT_occlusion_query_boolean, EXT_robustness, EXT_sRGB,
EXT_separate_shader_objects, EXT_shadow_samplers, EXT_texture_rg,
- fix: CALayer compatibility issue
- fix: Compatibility issue with OSX 10.5 and below
- fix: uncaught null pointer exception
Remember to donate Notice: We'd like to remind people to include the copyright, conditions and disclaimer statement for LWJGL in their products, as required by the license. Though we are not about to claim foul in any way, it would be nice to see a link back to lwjgl.org in the credits or documentation at the very minimum.