The LWJGL team is proud to present the latest release of the fabulous LWJGL: 2.8.2This release is a bugfix release for all the stuff reported from the 2.8.1 release.
- * Fixed null pointer if Display.destroy is called before Display is created
- * Fixed nullpointer issue with context
- * Fixed issue with nullpointer exception in ALC
- * Updated to newer OpenAL-soft release to fix issue with crash on exit on windows vista+
- * Fixed issue with keyboard handling when running Display.setParent()
- * Fixed issue on linux where AWT Frame window no longer moved when using Display.setParent()
- * Fixed binary compatibility issue
- * Fixed crash on OS X when switching from fullscreen to windowed mode
- * Fixed issue where resizing didn't work properly on Applications on OS X when using Display.setParent()
Remember to donate Notice: We'd like to remind people to include the copyright, conditions and disclaimer statement for LWJGL in their products, as required by the license. Though we are not about to claim foul in any way, it would be nice to see a link back to lwjgl.org in the credits or documentation at the very minimum.