The LWJGL team is proud to present the latest release of the fabulous LWJGL: 2.8.1This release is mostly a bugfix release for all the stuff reported from the 2.8.0 release.
- + Added @Optional support for AL and GLES.
- * Fixed signatures: CharSequence parameters and ByteBuffer returns.
- * Fixed issue with Display.setParent and fullscreen
- * Fixed issue with GLES PixelFormat (as shown by Scala)
- * Fixed build to include missing OpenGL ES classes on which Display depends.
- * Excluded desktop OpenGL extensions from the OpenGL ES build.
- + Added support for NV_platform_binary.
- * IMG_multisampled_render_to_texture.java, IMG_multisamples_render_to_texture.java, IMG_read_format.java, OES_EGL_sync.java extension updates.
- * Fixed issue with logo loading
- * Provide a more meaningful error message when certificates do not match.
- * Don't output needless lzma.jar is missing message on console unless a lzma file actually being loaded.
- * Remove the use of Properties from Objective C code to allow binary compatibility on OS X < 10.5
Remember to donate Notice: We'd like to remind people to include the copyright, conditions and disclaimer statement for LWJGL in their products, as required by the license. Though we are not about to claim foul in any way, it would be nice to see a link back to lwjgl.org in the credits or documentation at the very minimum.