I've put a new demo version online, with several code improvements :
- resolution of the main collision problems (staying trapped in corners, etc...) by revision of the BSP trace algorithm.
- Implementation of a scenery management system : now we can add, remove or load pieces of scenery from scripts in the map. I improved too the PVS system, which avoids now some bugs.
- I noticed that my insertion of convex brushes in a BSP tree algorithms were totally bugged !! That's why enemies behaviors were sometimes weird. Too many brushes were added, so I made routines that remove the unnecessary brushes. Now collisions are faster and more precise
I also made a new piece of scenery, the most courageous of you can see it, and also hear a new end music version, by my brother himself ^^ !!