Hi !
Featured games (85)
games approved by the League of Dukes
Games in Showcase (636)
Games in Android Showcase (178)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (688)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials
    Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
  Getting a strange new error  (Read 3981 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Offline Kakashi266

Junior Devvie

« Posted 2011-08-17 03:58:24 »

So I finally muddled through my code and fixed the problems caused by updating. But here's one that happens when I try to compile:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.jogamp.common.jvm.JVMUtil.initialize(Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;)Z
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JVMUtil.initialize(Native Method)
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JVMUtil.<clinit>(
        at Engine.Engine.<init>(
        at Engine.Engine.main(
Java Result: 1

I have... no idea.

Offline counterp

Senior Devvie

Medals: 11

« Reply #1 - Posted 2011-08-17 04:07:34 »

set path for native lib
Offline Kakashi266

Junior Devvie

« Reply #2 - Posted 2011-08-17 04:15:22 »

Yeah after further reading I realized that too. I thought I had set it.

Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline Kakashi266

Junior Devvie

« Reply #3 - Posted 2011-08-17 04:32:03 »

Alright I definitely set the native path, and my game definitely still does not work.

Offline counterp

Senior Devvie

Medals: 11

« Reply #4 - Posted 2011-08-17 04:46:56 »

You sure the path is correct? Or that you have the right libraries? Try an absolute path if you aren't to test if that's the issue C:/my/native/libs/windows
Offline Kakashi266

Junior Devvie

« Reply #5 - Posted 2011-08-17 05:07:05 »

I did use an absolute path. Did nothing.

Offline cylab

JGO Wizard

Medals: 98

« Reply #6 - Posted 2011-08-17 07:57:36 »

Seems you have a version mismatch between the jogl/jogamp jars and dlls. Try to update all files again with the latest version.

Mathias - I Know What [you] Did Last Summer!
Offline Kakashi266

Junior Devvie

« Reply #7 - Posted 2011-08-17 14:33:55 »

Well I slept on the problem, and then just now I fixed it. The first time I installed OpenGL it was using an automatic plug-in. So naturally, doing it manually, I forgot the gluegen part. Then, I realized that Netbeans itself had the native library path set in it's config from the plug-in. So rather than mess with that, I just said, "Screw it," and replaced the old natives in that directory with the new one. Slapped f6, and my game popped up in all its updated glory. Thanks for the help, guys!

Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
You cannot reply to this message, because it is very, very old.

Dwinin (74 views)
2015-11-07 13:29:08

Rems19 (81 views)
2015-10-31 01:36:56

Rems19 (79 views)
2015-10-31 01:32:37

williamwoles (107 views)
2015-10-23 10:42:59

williamwoles (93 views)
2015-10-23 10:42:45

Jervac_ (111 views)
2015-10-18 23:29:12

DarkCart (137 views)
2015-10-16 00:58:11

KaiHH (118 views)
2015-10-11 14:10:14

KaiHH (158 views)
2015-10-11 13:26:18

BurntPizza (173 views)
2015-10-08 03:11:46
Rendering resources
by Roquen
2015-11-13 14:37:59

Rendering resources
by Roquen
2015-11-13 14:36:58

Math: Resources
by Roquen
2015-10-22 07:46:10

Networking Resources
by Roquen
2015-10-16 07:12:30

Rendering resources
by Roquen
2015-10-15 07:40:48

Math: Inequality properties
by Roquen
2015-10-01 13:30:46

Math: Inequality properties
by Roquen
2015-09-30 16:06:05

HotSpot Options
by Roquen
2015-08-29 11:33:11 is not responsible for the content posted by its members, including references to external websites, and other references that may or may not have a relation with our primarily gaming and game production oriented community. inquiries and complaints can be sent via email to the info‑account of the company managing the website of java‑
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Managed by Enhanced Four Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!