Brief description: We are looking for intermediate 2D Artists who have the ability to draw in-game UI's, Character Sprites, and more. Trimenth is a 2D Sidescroller MMORPG, where you interact with friends, take on quests, fight bosses, and kill monsters along your path to be the strongest hero in the world. You basically start off small, as a local adventurer that is young, and you get a request from the chief of your village to get a specialized instructor and improve yourself then seek out to other islands. There is also a clan system where you can choose 3 clans: Semithix, Phinity, and Quanthrix. You can also get a profession, where you either become a: farmer, hunter, or tamer. Also, there are team gameplay where you can form a team, recruit members, and take on one of the team modes: PvP, Capture the Flag, and Monster Takedown. Basically, the game has a simple Level, EXP, HP, and MP system, with alot more features and enjoyments.
Project Aim: Our target aim is to have it F2P with in-game paid items. ('freemium').
* 2D Artists that have the ability on drawing characters, monsters, etc.
* Architect Artists that are able to draw Map Backgrounds
* UI Artists that are able to draw fancy UI's. (Inventory, Chat, Equipment Windows)
* Java Developers for client/server programming. (Java2D work, may port to OpenGL soon)
The team has a moderate size, consisting of:
- 1 Java Developers
- 1 Web Artist, 1 UI Artist, 1 Pixel Artist (Though away for some time)
- 1 Music Composer
Website: Only hosting has been bought - Will continue with site later. However, if you would like to see the upcoming web design that is being made by one of our GFX Artists, please go to: ragetips.com
PM me for contact information, as I may accidentally delete your email.