Time for yet another releaseLWJGL 2.6
- New: LWJGL now requires Java 1.5.
- New: Support for OpenCL & CL/GL interop.
- New: Support for OpenGL 4.1 and new extensions.
- New: LWJGL installable extension: http://lwjgl.org/webstart/<version>/extension.jnlp, starting from 2.6.
- fix: issues with loading 64bit libraries.
- fix: moved appletloader cache to a more permanent location.
- fix: focus issues with Display.setParent on linux.
- fix: miscellaneous fixes and support for just logo or progressbar only - or both.
- fix: issue with setGrabbed on mac.
- fix: null pointer exception when creating Display on linux.
Remember to donate Notice: We'd like to remind people to include the copyright, conditions and disclaimer statement for LWJGL in their products, as required by the license. Though we are not about to claim foul in any way, it would be nice to see a link back to lwjgl.org in the credits or documentation at the very minimum.